Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome guys

firstly, I'd like to introduce my name and my life. My name is Michael Stephen but you can call me mike, stephen, and michael. being born at 25 sept 1995 and I am from little shrimp city (Cirebon). Now, I am 17 years old, and I've just graduated from senior high school past month ago and continuing my study at UGM (Universitas Gadjah Mada) the best university in Indonesia. and exactly I am a new geological engineering student at UGM. do you all know geological engineering?
actually I diidn't know what is that. when I was in senior high school, I was same with all of you who are in the last class of senior high school that feeling so confused about University and the major that you choose now. UGM is my first university being choose to continuing my study, how lucky you're UGM.. LOL hahaha and why I choose geological engineering? my answer was because of it's prospect but actually I want to go to chemical engineering. this time, I believe that God take me to being a geologist is the right choice, I don't know why? I prayed to my God to give me the best. and luckily the chemical engineering didn't give me way to go there. but I was accepted at geological engineering and at that time I also accepted to prepare the next test at STAN. So very lucky, without God that things couldnt happen that time. My father advised me to leave STAN and went to UGM. I believe this is not the wrong choice that I choose UGM. I believe this is my way to be a succesful geologist. I believe in you God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment